Transform your space into a relaxing oasis with the natural colors and asymmetric textures of renewable materials like bamboo, reeds, grass, and jute. Distinctive, rustic materials are tightly woven to create an aesthetic that is both earthy and relaxing.
Graber Quality is a Natural Fit
- Lightweight, tightly woven materials offer a high level of light control for a natural shade
- Edge banding adds a stylish statement and prevents stretching or fraying
- Improve privacy and light control in your space with a privacy or room-darkening liner
A range of lift controls can be paired with your Graber Natural Shades.
Raised and lowered using a free-hanging cord, it’s a time-tested, affordable solution
Smooth operation with a consistent cord length which makes raising shades easier than ever; consider for large, heavy shades
Simply pull up or down on the shade—this popular, streamlined option eliminates the need for cords
Convenient, safe control with the touch of a button is great for large or hard to reach shades
Natural Woven Shades
- Often you can use the word bamboo to trigger the imagination of a caller as to what you may be talking about.
- Also called Natural Shades.
- There are multiple colors and weaves available.
- Decent light control. Privacy level depends on weave. Liners can solve issue of privacy.
- Can be made as a shade (horizontal) or a drape (vertically oriented)
Use a remote to easily tilt the slats on your Graber Shades for just the right amount of light